Ep 36 - Happy New Year + Lessons From Liberia
In this episode, we kick off the year with my lessons from Liberia. After being away from Liberia for over 28 years, I spent three weeks on the continent of Africa and I changed me in some unexpected ways.
- Why going to Liberia caused me to have anxiety.
- How living through a war impacts how I show up in my career.
- What I did to prepare for my homecoming.
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of the trip back to Liberia.
- The six lessons that I learned that I plan to apply to my career and life this year.
If you enjoyed the episode please share it with someone who you think could benefit from hearing it.