- The Black-Owned Beauty Products Sephora's Beauty Director Loves
- Beating the Odds
- Who would you hire?
- Toward a Racially Just Workplace
- This Is What It’s Like to Search for a Job as a Black Woman
- Confronting Racism at Work: A Reading List
- Black Women & the Pay Gap: Imagine having to work seven extra months just to earn the same pay as a male co-workers.
- A 'Shecession': Non-White Women Suffer the Most Job Losses Over Coronavirus, Data Shows.
- Zooming While Black: Videoconferencing from our private spaces opens a lens on cultural authenticity, professional image, workplace code-switching and white privilege.
- Signs you may be burning out and what to do about it: by Arianne Cohen for Bloomberg.
Black Women Find a Way: When African American female founders are turned down by investors and banks (which is almost always), what do they do? They find incredibly innovative ways to use
their skills and resilience to fund their businesses. Here’s what they know.
When Black Women Go From Office Pet to Office Threat: First your boss loves you, then they dislike you. Here’s how Black women can manage the icy transition.
How the “Strong Black Woman” Identity Both Helps and Hurts: Being a "superwoman" could help African American women cope with racial discrimination—but it may have some drawbacks.
Coping Strategies to Lead & Succeed As A Minority Woman: Among women who already fare worse than men in terms of representation at every level of seniority, minority women are most rare.